Wednesday, August 12, 2009

RSPCA "give animals a voice" Campaign

The RSPCA have been in touch recently about a new campaign they're created to try and address the issue of low welfare food on the BBQ. Apparently we can have a bit of a blind spot when it comes to choosing meat ...

Give animals a voice!

As someone who's keen on animal welfare and at the same time a big meat eater (t's a conundrum I know, best not to think about it too hard) I thought I'd add a post in here about the campaign to do my bit. You can read more about the specific "BBQ Source" campaign at it's own website:

2 comments:

Velva said...

I think you can enjoy eating animals and have still have respect for their treatment. I can totally appreciate it!

Rich said...

Nice to know people out there somewhere enjoy the ramblings! Just been out in Corsica for a while, so not much roasting going on, but I do have a tale to tell about "Tagliata" which I'll blog about soon. Just when you think you really know Italian food something new comes along and reaffirms your love of all that's good about food ...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails